College: C.R.E.A.M. University
Pros- Very experienced, has been around a long time. Able to influence teammates and front office both on and off the court. Will bring fans to the arenas and use to sell jerseys.
Cons- May be the root of all evil.
Will Cash Considerations help to push the Wizards into the next level? Will CC be able to continue to add depth to an aging bench unit, or will he wither away on the vine like Otto Porter and Glen Rice Jr. have been? Will he be able to work into the good graces of coach Randy Wittman?
Check back here for more updates.Tags: Basketball, NBA, NBA Draft, Washington, Washington Wizards
- Washington Wizards #46 Pick: Who Could It Be Now?
- 2014 Draft: the Washington Wizards Select…
- Checking in on the Wizards Draft Options: James McAdoo
- Wizards Workout Prospective Draft Players. Who Will Go #46?
- Washington Wizards What If? Redoing the 2013 Draft Part 2
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1cgz