The Toronto Raptors are back home tonight as they play host to the Boston Celtics in an Atlantic Division matchup. The Raptors have won three of their last five, while the Celtics have dropped seven of their last eight. This is the fourth and final meeting between the teams. The Raptors won the most recent meeting between the teams on Wednesday and currently lead the season series 2-1.
Here are some notes for tonight's game:
- The biggest news surrounding this game is the fact that the Raptors can clinch a playoff berth with a win. They can also get in with a New York Knicks loss to the Phoenix Suns. The Raptors haven't made the playoffs since the 2007-2008 season.
- Raptors point guard Kyle Lowry has scored 20+ points in eight straight games. He has scored 19+ points in 11 straight.
- Celtics center Jared Sullinger is averaging 25.5 points and 14.0 rebounds per game in his last two against the Raptors. Sullinger scored 19 points in the fourth quarter in Wednesday's loss to the Raptors.
- Celtics guard Rajon Rondo is averaging 14.0 assists per game in his last four. He had 15 assists against the Raptors on Wednesday.
- Raptors forward Patrick Patterson (elbow) is still expected to be out of the lineup but is inching closer to a return.
Boston Celtics: Rajon Rondo, Avery Bradley, Jeff Green, Brandon Bass, Kris Humphries/Jared Sullinger
Tonight's game starts at 7 pm. ET and can be seen on Sportsnet One.
Let's Go Raptors!
Follow us on Twitter: @TorRaptors101
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Raptors101Tags: Basketball, BOSTON CELTICS, CELTICS, Demar Derozan, JARED SULLINGER, JEFF GREEN, Jonas Valanciunas, Kyle Lowry, NBA, PATRICK PATTERSON, RAJON RONDO, RAPTORS, Toronto, Toronto Raptors
No related posts.
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/19mx