The Toronto Raptors are back in action tonight as they are in Cleveland to take on the Cavaliers. The two teams squared off just four days ago in which the Raptors won 98-91 in Toronto. Terrence Ross and Jonas Valanciunas led the way for the Raptors in that game, combining to score 38 points. Both players will be called upon to have another strong game tonight.
The Raptors have won two in a row and five of their last six. The Cavs have lost two in a row after winning six straight. This is the second of three meetings between the teams. The last game in the season series will be played on March 25 in Cleveland.
Here are some notes for tonight's game:
- The Cavs are 12-4 in their last 16 at home against the Raptors.
- The Raptors are coming off a season-high 24 turnovers in a win over the Orlando Magic on Sunday. They will need to protect the ball against a Cleveland team who can get up and down the court in a hurry.
- Luol Deng led the Cavs with 21 points and 11 rebounds in the first meeting between the teams. Forwards Tristan Thompson and Anthony Bennett combined for 22 points and 12 rebounds.
- Raptors forward Amir Johnson left Sunday's game against the Orlando Magic with an ankle injury. He participated in the morning shootaround and expects to play tonight.
- The Cavs will still be without Dion Waiters (knee), C.J. Miles (ankle), and Anderson Varajao (back)
Tonight's game starts at 7 pm. ET and can be seen on TSN.
Let's Go Raptors!
Follow us on Twitter: @TorRaptors101
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Raptors101
- Cleveland Cavaliers (22-33) at Toronto Raptors (29-25)
- Toronto Raptors Put an End to Cleveland Cavaliers’ Six-Game Winning Streak
- Toronto Raptors (16-16) at Indiana Pacers (27-6)
- Orlando Magic (17-40) at Toronto Raptors (30-25)
- Detroit Pistons (14-21) at Toronto Raptors (16-17)
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/18m8