The Toronto Raptors are back in action tonight as they play host to the Orlando Magic. The Raptors are coming off a 98-91 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday and have won four of their last five. The Magic are coming off a 129-121 win over the New York Knicks on Friday after losing three straight. This is the second of three meetings between the teams. The Raptors won the first meeting 98-83 on January 29 in Toronto.
Here are some notes for tonight's game:
- The Magic will be without leading scorer Arron Afflalo as he did not make the trip to Toronto due to an ankle injury. Afflalo is averaging 19.7 points per game this season. The Magic will also be without Glen Davis as he was bought out last week. Davis was averaging 12.1 points per game and 6.3 rebounds per game this season.
- Raptors point guard Kyle Lowry had 33 points, 11 assists, and seven rebounds in the first meeting between the teams. Amir Johnson had 22 points and 11 rebounds.
- Magic big man Nikola Vucevic had 16 points and 10 rebounds in the first meeting. He will be expected to carry a lot of the load tonight with the absence of Afflalo and Davis.
- Magic rookie Victor Oladipo is coming off a 30-point performance on Friday. Oladipo is averaging 13.8 points per game, 4.4 rebounds per game, and 4.1 assists per game this season.
- The Raptors are 11-3 in their last 14 home games. They are 15-11 at home overall this season.
- The Magic have the league's worst road record at 3-25.
Tonight's game starts at 6 pm. ET and can be seen on TSN.
Let's Go Raptors!
Follow us on Twitter: @TorRaptors101
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Raptors101Tags: Amir Johnson, ARRON AFFLALO, Basketball, Kyle Lowry, MAGIC, NBA, NIKOLA VUCEVIC, ORLANDO MAGIC, RAPTORS, Toronto, Toronto Raptors, VICTOR OLADIPO
No related posts.
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/18k5