One night after they took care of business against the Washington Wizards, the Toronto Raptors are back home for another tough Eastern Conference matchup. Tonight's opponent? The defensive-minded Chicago Bulls who always present a strong challenge. Both teams come into this game having won three straight games. This is the fourth and final meeting between the teams. The Raptors lead the season series 2-1 and can secure the tiebreaker over the Bulls with a win tonight.
Here are some notes for tonight`s game:
- This will be the Raptors' first look at the Bulls' squad without forward Luol Deng. Deng was averaging 17.3 points per game and 6.7 rebounds per game against the Raptors this season.
- Raptors point guard Kyle Lowry has recorded three straight double-doubles, including a 24 point, 10 assist performance last night against the Wizards.
- Bulls center Joakim Noah is averaging 11.9 points per game, 11.5 rebounds per game, 4.4 assists per game, 1.4 blocks per game and 1.1 steals per game this season. The Raptors need to put a fast and physical presence on him tonight in order to limit his effectiveness.
- In 32 games with the Bulls this season, D.J. Augustin is averaging 13.7 points per game and 5.7 assists per game. Augustin started the season with the Raptors and was never able to get himself going.
Tonight`s game starts at 7 pm. ET and can be seen on TSN2.
Let`s Go Raptors!
Follow us on Twitter: @TorRaptors101
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Raptors101
- Toronto Raptors (13-15) at Chicago Bulls (12-17)
- Toronto Raptors (8-13) at Chicago Bulls (9-12)
- Toronto Raptors End 2013 on High Note, Defeat Chicago Bulls 85-79
- Chicago Bulls (3-3) at Toronto Raptors (4-5)
- Toronto Raptors Put Together Fourth Quarter Run En Route to 99-77 Victory Over Chicago Bulls
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/18en