The Toronto Raptors are back in action tonight as they play host to the Atlanta Hawks in their last game before the all-star break. The Raptors have a game and a half lead over the Hawks in the Eastern Conference and will look to add to that lead tonight. The Raptors are coming off a 108-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Monday. The Hawks have lost four in a row, including a 100-85 loss to the Chicago Bulls last night. This is the second of four meetings between the teams. The Hawks won the first meeting 102-95 on November 1.
Here are some notes for tonight's game:
- Raptors forward Amir Johnson (ankle) will be a game-time decision. Patrick Patterson filled in for Johnson on Monday and scored a season-high 22 points in his first start with the Raptors.
- DeMar DeRozan had 31 points on 14-23 shooting in the first meeting between the teams.
- Al Horford (Hawks) and Rudy Gay (Raptors) played in the first meeting between the teams. With Horford's injury and Gay being traded, both teams play and look a lot different since they last met.
- Hawks forward Paul Millsap, who is headed to the all-star game this weekend, is averaging 17.7 points per game and 8.3 rebounds per game.
Tonight's game starts at 7 pm. ET and can be seen on TSN2.
Let's Go Raptors!
Follow us on Twitter: @TorRaptors101
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Raptors101
- Toronto Raptors (1-0) at Atlanta Hawks (0-1)
- Toronto Raptors Fall to the Atlanta Hawks 102-95
- Detroit Pistons (14-21) at Toronto Raptors (16-17)
- Los Angeles Lakers (15-25) at Toronto Raptors (20-18)
- Toronto Raptors (8-13) at Chicago Bulls (9-12)
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/186l