The Toronto Raptors are in search of their third straight win and eighth in the last ten games as they play host to the Milwaukee Bucks tonight. The Bucks have lost five in a row and eight of their last nine. They hold the worst record in the NBA with a 7-29 record and are the only team with less than 10 wins. They do however have some talent on their roster that can't be overlooked. This is the second of four meetings between the teams. The Raptors won the first game 97-90 in Milwaukee on November 2.
Here are some notes for tonight's game:
- DeMar DeRozan and Kyle Lowry each are making strong cases to make the all-star team as they have been playing the best basketball of their careers. DeRozan is averaging 21.3 points per game, 4.4 rebounds per game and 3.6 assists per game. Lowry is averaging 15.7 points per game, 7.4 assists per game and 4.1 rebounds per game. Both players have been instrumental in the Raptors success over the last month.
- Patrick Patterson is averaging 14.2 points per game and 6.4 rebounds per game in his last five games off the bench for the Raptors.
- Raptors forward Tyler Hansbrough has sat out the last five games with a left ankle sprain. He remains a game-time decision for tonight, although it is expected he will be out of the lineup as the Raptors want to be cautious with his injury.
- The Bucks have won 10 of their last 11 games against the Raptors and have won five straight in Toronto.
- Bucks guard O.J. Mayo had 16 points, eight assists and six rebounds off the bench in the first meeting between the teams. Mayo is averaging 13.6 points per game this season.
- Bucks forward John Henson will be back in action tonight after missing the last seven games with a high-ankle sprain. Henson, who is in his second year in the NBA, is averaging 12.4 points per game, 8.0 rebounds per game, and 2.3 blocks per game this season.
- Former-Raptor Carlos Delfino will be out of the lineup for the Bucks after having foot surgery. The Bucks will also be without big man Zaza Pachulia.
Milwaukee Bucks: Brandon Knight, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Khris Middleton, Ersan Ilyasova, Larry Sanders
Tonight's game starts at 7 pm. ET and can be seen on TSN.
Let's Go Raptors!
Follow us on Twitter: @TorRaptors101
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Raptors101
- Toronto Raptors (1-1) at Milwaukee Bucks (1-1)
- Preseason Game Eight: Toronto Raptors at Milwaukee Bucks
- Toronto Raptors Defeat Milwaukee Bucks 97-90
- Toronto Raptors at Milwaukee Bucks Preseason Game Cancelled
- Toronto Raptors (8-13) at Chicago Bulls (9-12)
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/16pk