The Toronto Raptors are back home tonight as they play host to the Eastern Conference leading Indiana Pacers. The Raptors have won three in a row and five of their last six, while the Pacers have won five in a row. Both teams played last night and made the trip to Toronto after their games. This is the second of four meetings between the teams. The Pacers won the first meeting 91-84 on November 8.
Here are some notes for tonight's game:
- The Raptors are a completely different team since the last time they played the Pacers almost two months ago. Rudy Gay led the team with 30 points in the first meeting.
- Raptors guard Terrence Ross is averaging 13.0 points per game as a starter in 10 games since the Rudy Gay trade.
- The Pacers are 9-1 when the score 100 or more points. The Raptors are 3-11 when they allow over 100.
- The Pacers allow a league-low 88.97 points per game.
- Paul George leads the Pacers with 23.8 points per game, 5.9 rebounds per game and two steals per game.
Tonight's game starts at 7 pm. ET
Let's Go Raptors!
Follow us on Twitter: @TorRaptors101
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Raptors101
- Toronto Raptors Lose 91-84 to Still Undefeated Indiana Pacers
- Toronto Raptors Get Ready to Take on NBA’s Only Undefeated Team
- Toronto Raptors (8-13) at Chicago Bulls (9-12)
- Charlotte Bobcats (11-14) at Toronto Raptors (9-13)
- Toronto Raptors (11-14) at San Antonio Spurs (21-6)
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1674