The Toronto Raptors are trying to end 2013 on the right foot as they are in Chicago tonight to take on the Bulls. The Raptors have won four of their last five games, while the Bulls have won three of their last four. This is the third of four meetings between the teams. The teams have split the first two meetings, with the road team winning in each game. The Raptors won 99-77 in Chicago on December 14.
Here are some notes for tonight's game:
- Kyle Lowry has six or more assists in 20 straight games for the Raptors and has back-to-back double-doubles. Lowry is averaging career highs in points (15.8) and assists (7.2)
- Raptors guard Terrence Ross is coming off a career-high seven three pointers on Saturday against the New York Knicks.
- The Bulls average a league-low 91.69 points per game. The Raptors are averaging 99.68 points per game.
- The Bulls are 0-7 when their opponent scores more than 100 points.
- Bulls forward Luol Deng is averaging 19.6 points per game, 7.0 rebounds per game and 4.1 assists per game.
- Former-Raptors point guard D.J. Augustin is averaging 10.4 points per game in nine games with the Bulls.
Tonight's game starts at 8 pm. ET.
Let's Go Raptors!
Follow us on Twitter: @TorRaptors101
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Raptors101
- Toronto Raptors (8-13) at Chicago Bulls (9-12)
- Chicago Bulls (3-3) at Toronto Raptors (4-5)
- Toronto Raptors Put Together Fourth Quarter Run En Route to 99-77 Victory Over Chicago Bulls
- Toronto Raptors Fall 96-80 to Chicago Bulls Despite 37 Points from DeMar DeRozan
- Charlotte Bobcats (11-14) at Toronto Raptors (9-13)
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1644