The Toronto Raptors are in Oklahoma City tonight as they take on the Thunder. The Raptors have won three of their last four, while the Thunder have won nine in a row. Both teams like to push the ball so it should be a fast-paced game. This is the first of two meetings between the team. The other game will be played in Toronto on March 21.
Here are some notes for tonight's game:
- The Raptors have played two straight overtime games, losing one at the buzzer against Charlotte and defeating Dallas by one.
- DeMar DeRozan is tied for 11th in the league at 21.5 points per game. DeRozan has also improved in other areas in his game, becoming a better rebounder and ball distributor.
- The Thunder are the best rebounding team in the NBA, averaging 47.39 rebounds per game. They also average the most blocks at 6.5 per game.
- Kevin Durant is averaging a league-best 28.3 points per game, 8.1 rebounds per game and 4.8 assists per game. Russell Westbrook is averaging 21.4 points per game and 6.9 assists per game
- The Thunder are 18-3 when scoring 100 points. The Raptors are 2-10 when allowing their opponent to score 100.
Tonight's game starts at 7 pm. ET and can be seen on TSN2.
Let's Go Raptors!
Follow us on Twitter: @TorRaptors101
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Raptors101
- Toronto Raptors (8-13) at Chicago Bulls (9-12)
- Toronto Raptors (6-11) at Phoenix Suns (10-9)
- Toronto Raptors (9-14) at Dallas Mavericks (15-10)
- Toronto Raptors Emerge Victorious in 109-108 OT Win Over Dallas Mavericks
- Toronto Raptors (6-12) at Los Angeles Lakers (10-9)
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/15uj