The Toronto Raptors are back in action tonight as they play host to the Charlotte Bobcats. The Raptors have won two straight and are 3-1 since trading away Rudy Gay. The Bobcats are coming off a 95-87 victory last night after losing three straight. This is the second of three meetings between the teams. The Bobcats won the first meeting 92-90 on November 6.
Here are some notes for tonight's game:
- The Raptors have recorded at least 20 assists in three straight games, including a season-high 26 assist performance on Saturday against the Chicago Bulls.
- Amir Johnson is averaging 20 points per game in his last six games for the Raptors. He is shooting 71% from the floor during that stretch.
- Raptors guard Terrence Ross is averaging 15.7 points per game in the last three games as a starter.
- Forward Chuck Hayes will be available for the Raptors tonight after passing all his additional health tests. Hayes has yet to play since being acquired on December 9.
- Kemba Walker is leading the Bobcats with 17.4 points per game and 4.6 assists per game. Al Jefferson is second on the team with 15.1 points per game and a team-leading 9.2 rebounds per game.
- Bobcats forward Gerald Henderson was the leading scorer in the first meeting against the Raptors with 23 points. Henderson is averaging 15.0 points per game this season.
Tonight's game starts at 7 pm. ET and can be seen on Sportsnet Ontario, East, West and Pacific.
Let's Go Raptors!
Follow us on Twitter: @TorRaptors101
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Raptors101
- Toronto Raptors (2-2) at Charlotte Bobcats (2-2)
- Toronto Raptors Fall 92-90 to Charlotte Bobcats
- Toronto Raptors (8-13) at Chicago Bulls (9-12)
- San Antonio Spurs (15-4) at Toronto Raptors (7-12)
- Miami Heat (12-3) at Toronto Raptors (6-8)
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/15pf