The Toronto Raptors are in Phoenix tonight to take on the Suns. The Raptors have lost four straight games, including blowing a 27 point lead on Tuesday against the Golden State Warriors. The Suns have won three of their last five and are coming off a 97-88 victory over the Houston Rockets on Wednesday. This is the first of two meetings between the teams.
Here are some notes for tonight's game:
- DeMar DeRozan leads the Raptors with 21.8 points per game. Kyle Lowry is averaging 19 points per game over his last four.
- Dwight Buycks and Aaron Gray will be inactive for the Raptors tonight.
- Both teams are amongst the worst in the league at sharing the ball. The Suns are 26th in the league averaging 18.68 assists per game, while the Raptors are last in the league at 17.41 assists per game.
- Guard Eric Bledsoe is in his first year with the Suns. Bledsoe is averaging 18.8 points per game, 5.9 assists per game, 4.2 rebounds per game and 1.6 steals per game.
- Former-Raptor P.J. Tucker is averaging 9.3 points and 4.7 rebounds for the Suns. Tucker was drafted in the second round of the 2006 NBA Draft and was never really given a chance to show what he could do for the Raptors.
Tonight's game starts at 9 pm. ET and can be seen on TSN2.
Let's Go Raptors!
Follow us on Twitter: @TorRaptors101
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Raptors101
You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Miami Heat (12-3) at Toronto Raptors (6-8)
- Toronto Raptors (6-10) at Golden State Warriors (10-8)
- Brooklyn Nets (3-10) at Toronto Raptors (6-7)
- Toronto Raptors (1-0) at Atlanta Hawks (0-1)
- Washington Wizards (4-7) at Toronto Raptors (5-7)
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/151v