The Toronto Raptors are in Milwaukee tonight to take on the Bucks. Tonight's game marks the second game of a back-to-back for the Raptors. After two games, the Raptors have been far from impressive and have really struggled on the defensive side of the ball. Forward Rudy Gay is also off to a rough start. Last night, Gay scored 14 points on 6-23 shooting. He will need to have a better performance tonight if the Raptors want to win.
Here are some notes for tonight's game:
- DeMar DeRozan was terrific last night for the Raptors, scoring 31 against the Atlanta Hawks. 23 of his points came in the second half.
- The Raptors host the defending NBA Champion Miami Heat on Tuesday. They need to focus on tonight's game instead of looking ahead.
- The Bucks roster looks a lot different this year with new faces such as O.J. Mayo, Gary Neal and Caron Butler. Brandon Jennings (Pistons) and Monta Ellis (Mavericks) are no longer with the team.
- Bucks guards Luke Ridnour and Brandon Knight missed the team`s last game due to injury. They are a game-time decision.
Tonight`s game starts at 8:30 pm ET.
Let`s Go Raptors!
Follow us on Twitter: @TorRaptors101
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Raptors101
You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Preseason Game Eight: Toronto Raptors at Milwaukee Bucks
- Toronto Raptors at Milwaukee Bucks Preseason Game Cancelled
- Toronto Raptors at It Again Tonight as They Take on the Minnesota Timberwolves
- Toronto Raptors (1-0) at Atlanta Hawks (0-1)
- Toronto Raptors Outmuscle, Outhustle Memphis Grizzlies En Route to 108-72 Victory
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/13bk