The Toronto Raptors are back at it tonight as they play host to the New York Knicks. The Raptors are 4-1 so far in the preseason, whereas the Knicks are 2-2. The teams met earlier in the preseason with the Raptors winning 100-91. The regular season is approaching and both teams are trying to develop some consistency.
Here are a few notes for tonight's game:
- Andrea Bargnani will be back in Toronto tonight as a member of the Knicks, but remains questionable to play due to him dealing with back stiffness. Bargnani got a plethora of boos from the Toronto fans in his first return.
- Head Coach Dwane Casey said not to expect a regular rotation for tonight's game. He will be looking at different players to see what they can provide.
- Even at 4-1, the Raptors haven't played great basketball. They will need to limit their turnovers tonight against an aggressive Knicks team.
- The Raptors have been off since Wednesday, so the players should have a nice set of fresh legs tonight.
- The Knicks will be without Raymond Felton and Iman Shumpert due to injuries. Pablo Prigioni has been dealing with a sickness the last few days that could also keep him out of the lineup.
Tonight's game will start at 7 pm and can be seen on Raptors TV.
Let's Go Raptors!
Follow us on Twitter: @TorRaptors101
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Raptors101
You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Toronto Raptors Defeat New York Knicks 100-91 in Preseason Action
- Toronto Raptors Take on “Non-Primo Pasta Eater” Andrea Bargnani, New York Knicks
- Preseason Game Five: Boston Celtics at Toronto Raptors
- Preseason Game One: Toronto Raptors at Boston Celtics
- Preseason Game Two: Minnesota Timberwolves at Toronto Raptors
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/12t2