The Toronto Raptors begin the second half of their preseason tonight as they take on Atlantic Division rival, the Boston Celtics. The Raptors currently sit 3-1 in the preseason and have won two games in a row. The Celtics are 1-4 in the preseason and are coming off a loss against the Brooklyn Nets last night. With the Celtics on the second game of a back-to-back, they may resort to giving their bench more minutes, in order to give their starters some rest.
Here are a few notes for tonight's game:
- The Raptors won the first preseason meeting between the teams 97-89, in which was the preseason opener.
- The Celtics are still trying to find their identity with the losses of Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and the injury to Rajon Rondo. They are a young, athletic team that will look to get out on the fast break and beat teams with their speed.
- The Raptors are getting strong production from guard Demar DeRozan. DeRozan looks like he may have taken the next step in efforts of becoming one of the NBA's best shooting guards.
- The Raptors have also got great performances off their bench. With the regular season starting in just over two weeks, the Raptors will look to put together a consistent rotation of players.
Tonight's game starts at 7 pm.
Let's Go Raptors!
Follow us on Twitter: @TorRaptors101
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Raptors101
You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Preseason Game One: Toronto Raptors at Boston Celtics
- Toronto Raptors Open up Their Preseason with a 97-89 Victory Over the Boston Celtics
- Toronto Raptors Get Ready to Open Their Preseason Monday Against the Boston Celtics
- Preseason Game Two: Minnesota Timberwolves at Toronto Raptors
- Toronto Raptors Drop Home Preseason Opener to the Minnesota Timberwolves 101-89
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/12m4