Always popular with the fans, the night practice is expected to feature special drills, one-on-one battles and an intra-squad scrimmage. Admission and parking are free, and fans can enjoy discounted concessions, as well as autograph sessions with current and former Buccaneers players and appearances by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers cheerleaders. A fireworks show will follow at the conclusion of practice.
The remaining practices (at One Buc Place) open to the public are as follows:
Thursday, July 31 2-4:30 p.m.
Sunday, Aug. 3 4:30 – 7:00 p.m.
Monday, Aug. 4 4:30 – 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 5 4:30 – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, Aug. 10 2:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Monday, Aug. 11 4:30 – 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 12 4:30 – 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, Aug. 14 2:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Seeing your team play in the SuperBowl is priceless. Watching the SuperBowl live in the stands for $1 per week is beyond priceless. Find out how at TicketScore.com, the future of Championship Tickets.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers Set Fan Friendly Training Camp Practice Schedule
- Inclement Weather Cuts First Practice of Training Camp Short for Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers Making the Most of the Summer Heat in Training Camp
- Tony Dungy Issues Statement Regarding His Comments on Michael Sam
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers Training Camp: Day 2
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1dxz