- There was some great energy in the dome. “More please!”
- It was disappointing to have almost entire empty rows near us. Given this was the opener, I expected lower levels to be full (we were in 137).
- Regardless of empty seats, the energy during the fourth quarter got so intense, the jumbotron had to offer gentle reminders to the crowd when the Rams had the ball…something along the lines of “Offense at work…quiet please”.
- The towels given upon entry to the dome were “cooler” this year… Dark blue with nice design… and although I liked them better than the white & pink ones, the effect was a bit dulled. The dark blue didn’t stand out as much. I’d say the Rams should give it one more try & go for white/navy towels…overall, it’s great to see waving towels everywhere! There’s a t-shirt giveaway at the next home game. Those should look great waving around!!
- Still no reception at the Dome. Brent & I ended up putting our phones in airplane mode. If the Rams want to address one reason all the seats aren't filled, this is it. I can see some folks not wanting to spend money to come inside the stadium and miss out on social media or following their fantasy team. The Rams organization would be wise to make sure those inside the Dome can be Tweeting and Facebooking their game experience.
- After the game, while waiting for players to exit, I heard many people complain about being out of battery.
- The fantasy/other game stats is definitely appreciated on the jumbotron. However, unfortunately, the information wasn’t quite up to date. Adrian Peterson had 3 touchdowns from the early game, but the jumbotron kept rotating through with only two. While this isn’t critical to game enjoyment, I do find myself watching the stats/scores… hopefully the kinks will be worked out so fans can get at least as good of a game experience as they would get at home.
- Walking to our seats, I was pleased to see the “summer salad” available at two of the nearby food stands. While coming out at halftime, I no longer saw the offering. I’m guessing that demand exceeded supply? That’s great to see…I’ll be sure to get there earlier!
- I will commend the logistics with the food service. The two times we went to buy something, our wait time was short. The concession stands were well-manned and fairly efficient.
- Great video segment to start things off. I’m continually impressed by the audio-visual segments. Good song choices too. The home-team introductions generated some good energy, with the most cheers reserved for Sam Bradford. That felt a little different to me than in years past. Is this an indication that this is now “Sam’s team”?
- Half-time was more little kids playing football. Not much to report here…actually used the time for food/drink run.
- There was a dance cam segment this game…it was fun…I don’t recall having that last year.
- Unfortunately, the contestant lost the helmet shuffle…it doesn’t happen much…better luck next time!
- The “30 seconds to win it” segment was the ping pong balls in the tissue box one (contestant needs to shake them out). Last year, it seemed to take only 5-10 seconds. This year, they added more ping pong balls or something because it wasn’t so easy. It was a race to the buzzer with the contestant just emptying her tissue box as time ran out. It was more entertaining than I imagine the commercial breaks to be at home, so we’ll take it!
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Six St. Louis Rams Stand Out in Victory Over Baltimore Ravens
- St. Louis Rams Offense Comes Through in the Clutch for a 27-24 Victory
- Keys to the St. Louis Rams 27-24 Victory Over the Arizona Cardinals
- St. Louis Rams Fans Takeaway from Preseason Game One: Don’t Panic
- Newest St. Louis Rams Make Biggest Plays Against Denver Broncos
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/10hz