Earlier in the season, Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch was fined $50,000 for not speaking to media during the season. Things did not really change during the Super Bowl XLVIII Media Day. He lasted a little more than six minutes on the floor, while six teammates spoke at the podiums. He chooses to let his actions speak for him.
Lynch was found by Sanders with his hood up and sunglasses on. He dropped the s-word early in the interview talking about Sanders looking good. He will likely see a fine from the FCC for that, but not from the NFL. An NFL spokesman added they require players to participate and they feel he fulfilled that obligation.
“You want something, go get it,” Lynch said. “No need to talk about it.”
Regardless of Lynch not wanting to talk , he will be ready to play in the Super Bowl on Sunday. He has lived up to his Beast Mode nickname this season and postseason. In the two Seattle playoff wins, Lynch has rushed for more than 100 yards in each. He racked up 249 yards on 50 carries and three touchdowns in the two games.
“I mind my business and stay in my own lane,” Lynch said. “Game time though Ill be there.”
- Seattle Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch Fined $50,000 by NFL for not Talking to Media
- Seattle Seahawks are Favored to Win Super Bowl XLVIII with 9/5 Odds
- Marshawn Lynch Strikes Endorsement Deal with Skittles
- Seattle Seahawks Secondary Built for High Powered Denver Broncos Attack
- FightClub.com, Now the Official Fantasy Football Game of Sports Media 101; Sign-Up Free, Win Big
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/17g1