On Sunday, the San Jose Sharks whittled down their roster yet again. As was the case with the first round of roster cuts, all players were reassigned to San Jose's AHL affiliate, the Worcester Sharks.
In addition to the round of cuts, General Manager Doug Wilson announced that the Sharks have signed 2013 first round draft pic Mirco Mueller to a standard entry-level contract. The 18-year old will play again this season with his junior team, the Everett Slivertips of the WHL.
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Sharks Reduce Training Camp Roster to 42
- Are San Jose Sharks’ Summer Signings Enough for a Playoff Run?
- Spotlight on San Jose Sharks 2013-2014 Prospects
- San Jose Sharks Training Camp Day 6 Recap
- Former San Jose Shark Teemu Selanne Signs Final Year with Anaheim
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1198