- The team roster was split into two groups: Team 1 with the usual Sharks starters, along with rook Tomas Hertl. Bracken Kearns, John McCarthy and Matt Pelech were also added as a fifth forward line.
- Alex Stalock returned to the ice after his preseason start Monday night. Starter Antti Niemi was also on the ice.
- Hertl was working on the Joe Thornton/Brent Burns line. Looks like he's still the front runner to make the roster come opening day.
- Tyler Kennedy was trying out the Logan Couture/Patrick Marleau line.
Coach Todd McLellan and GM Doug Wilson are keen on having Kennedy play a formidable role on the Sharks roster this season. They fully researched his physicality and versatility in going up and down the lineup. Kennedy mentioned the Sharks may be a perfect fit for his style of play:
"They want to play an up-tempo game, and that's kind of my style — up-tempo and try to get pucks to the net," -Tyler Kennedy
All in all, it looks like the newbies on the roster will be Kennedy, Hertl and Stalock. We have yet to see Harri Sateri take the net; hopefully we will get a look at him Friday night vs Anaheim at the SAP Center.
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- First Day of Sharks Training Camp in the Books
- Sharks Reduce Training Camp Roster to 42
- San Jose Sharks Edge Vancouver Canucks in Preseason Opener
- Spotlight on San Jose Sharks 2013-2014 Prospects
- Sharks Coach Todd McLellan Holds First Media Chat of 2013
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/10yr