With the first two days of the NFL Draft in the books, the Pittsburgh Steelers have added speed and talent to their roster. Unfortunately, they also have left themselves with some questions after adding Ryan Shazier, Stephon Tuitt, and Dri Archer to the fold.
Round 4 – CB Antone Exum – Virginia Tech
The Steelers must add a young cornerback to the mix and Exum could be that player. An experienced corner / safety, he has the ability to come in and compete and add solid depth to the position.
Round 5 – WR Brandon Coleman – Rutgers
The Steelers will add a big receiver at some point in this draft and decide to pull the trigger on Coleman. At 6-6, he also has deceptive speed and could be a Red Zone target.
Round 5 (Compensation) – OLB Prince Shembo – Notre Dame
The Steelers would like to add more depth to their linebacking corps and decide to grab a pass rusher. Shembo is raw, but he should have some time to develop.
Round 6 – NT Daniel McCullers – Tennessee
The Steelers will likely add depth to their defensive line and grab McCullers. A mountain of a man, he has the ability to be a run stuffer and double team magnet.
Round 6 (Compensation) – WR Quincy Enunwa _ Nebraska
The Steelers would like to add height to their receiving corps and grab a developmental prospect that could pay dividends in the future.
Round 7 – CB Aaron Colvin – Oklahoma
Colvin is a great value at this point. A playmaker, he would be off the board if not damaging his ACL. The Steelers drafted Exum early to play, Colvin can heal and learn the system and give the team a boost in the future.
- Be sure to "like" Steelers 101 on Facebook and to follow Steelers 101 on Twitter
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
- Pittsburgh Steelers Seven Round Mock Draft – Update 4
- Pittsburgh Steelers Seven Round Mock Draft – Update 3
- Pittsburgh Steelers Seven Round Mock Draft – Update 2
- Pittsburgh Steelers NFL Draft – Day Two Mock
- Pittsburgh Steelers Seven Round Mock Draft – Update 1
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1av6