The first round of the NFL Draft is in the books and there are a lot of talented players still available headed into day two. With the Pittsburgh Steelers selecting linebacker Ryan Shazier, there are still some questions that must be answered at both cornerback and wide receiver as the prepare for the festivities.
The Steelers need to add a young cornerback to the mix and Desir could be that player. Coming from a small school, he may need a touch of seasoning, but he was impressive at the Senior Bowl and should be a solid addition. This selection could be a wide receiver, but cornerback would appear to be a greater need.
The Steelers wait and add a potential number one wide receiver in the third round. Moncrief is a physical presence on the outside, and has some quiet big play abilities.
- Be sure to "like" Steelers 101 on Facebook and to follow Steelers 101 on Twitter
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
- Pittsburgh Steelers Seven Round Mock Draft
- Pittsburgh Steelers Seven Round Mock Draft – Update 4
- Pittsburgh Steelers Seven Round Mock Draft – Update 3
- Pittsburgh Steelers Seven Round Mock Draft – Update 2
- Pittsburgh Steelers Seven Round Mock Draft – Update 1
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1aty