With the firing of Jack Bicknell Jr, the Pittsburgh Steelers are still searching for a new offensive line coach. While, they have interviewed two potential candidates, Shaun Sarrett and Mike Munchak, there is still no word on what direction the team is heading.Ray Brown would definitely be as name that would fall into that category.
With the Steelers having one of the youngest offensive lines in the NFL, this should be an attractive position for coaches across the league, specifically those looking for work. On top of that, with the direction of the offense a known commodity moving forward, the new coach will definitely know what he is in for.
In the end, Tomlin has to hit a home run with this hire, and his history seems to show he can make the right choice. Hopefully, for Steelers fans, a hint to what the organization is thinking will come sooner than later. After all, it is Senior Bowl week, where coaching hires almost outweigh the number of potential NFL draftees on display.
- Be sure to "like" Steelers 101 on Facebook and to follow Steelers 101 on Twitter
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
Tags: Football, Mike Munchak, NFL, Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh Steelers, Ray Brown, Senior Bowl, Shaun Sarrett
- Pittsburgh Steelers Interview Mike Munchak for Their Offensive Line Coach Vacancy
- The Carolina Panthers Loss Could Help the Pittsburgh Steelers Find an Offensive Line Coach
- Pittsburgh Steelers Must Decide on Blocking Philosophy Before Hiring New Offensive Line Coach
- Pittsburgh Steelers Must Continue Search for Offensive Line Depth, Newly Acquired Tackle Rashad Butler Leaves Team
- Pittsburgh Steelers Fire Offensive Line Coach; Sign Two Players to Reserve/Futures Contracts
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/16xe