The Pittsburgh Steelers have yet to put together a complete contest, as all phases of their team has let them down at some point in 2013. Still, as miserable as it appears with their record at 2-5, they are but a handful of pays away from being 6-1 or 5-2. Yes, that may sound crazy, but it is reality when viewing the tape.New England Patriots.
David DeCastro, who has been the most consistent offensive lineman for the Steelers, will miss this week after suffering an ankle injury against the Oakland Raiders. Yes, there was some early optimism in the week when results of the MRI looked positive. Still, this news should not be a surprise for fans, as he has missed practice all week as he rehabs his injury.
For an offense, that until last Sunday had shown improvement throughout the season, this might be a devastating blow to a line that has been patchwork at best since losing Pouncey in the opener. However, there is some optimism, as both Ramon Foster and Guy Whimper, who were also knocked out against the Raiders appear to be ready to start against the Patriots.
- Be sure to "like" Steelers 101 on Facebook and to follow Steelers 101 on Twitter
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Guy Whimper and Ramon Foster Practice; David DeCastro Sits Out as Pittsburgh Steelers Prepare for Week 9
- Pittsburgh Steelers Activate Alameda Ta’amu from PUP List; Lose Cornerback to Ankle Injury
- Cortez Allen, Heath Miller, and Le’Veon Bell Ruled Out by the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Ramon Foster Late Addition to Pittsburgh Steelers Injury Report
- Pittsburgh Steelers Activate Tight End David Johnson; Await Second Opinion on Le’Veon Bell
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/139a