With the kick-off between the Pittsburgh Steelers (2-4) and Oakland Raiders (2-4) from the Black Hole inching closer, the inactive lists for both teams have been released. For the Steelers, there are not many surprises, as the team is relatively healthy and the list is populated by coaches choices.inactive list. Headlining the list will again be rookie wide receiver Markus Wheaton, who continues to recover from his broken pinkie. As reported Friday, injured tight end Richard Gordon, will also be inactive against his former as he continues to recover from a toe injury.
Joining those two injured Steelers on the sideline this week will be usual suspects nose tackle Hebron Fangupo, quarterback Landry Jones, cornerback Curtis Brown, and linebackers Kion Wilson and Chris Carter. Of those, the biggest surprise may be Wilson, who was re-signed early in the week because of his special team’s prowess and flexibility.
The Raiders have a long list of offensive linemen populating their inactive list with three of the seven being center Andre Gurode, and tackles Menelik Watson and Tony Pashos. Those three will be joined by safety Tyvon Branch, linebacker Martez Wilson, wide receiver Juron Criner and defensive end Ryan Robinson as their Week 4 inactives.
- Be sure to "like" Steelers 101 on Facebook and to follow Steelers 101 on Twitter
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Mike Adams and Markus Wheaton Headline the Inactive List for the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Pittsburgh Steelers Inactive List for Their Week 3 Tilt Against the Chicago Bears
- Pittsburgh Steelers Inactive List for Their Week 4 Tilt Against the Minnesota Vikings
- Wide Receiver Markus Wheaton Undergoes Surgery, Status in Doubt for Week 6
- Markus Wheaton and Richard Gordon Out; LaMarr Woodley and Marcus Gilbert Probable for Pittsburgh Steelers
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/131m