The 6-2, 245 linebacker has been steadily progressing in the complicated defenses employed by the Steelers and could potentially make an impact in this critical AFC North match-up against the Ravens. To this point in 2013, Jones has recorded 14 tackles and three quarterback pressures. However, his play helped force at least one of the two turnovers the team recorded against the Jets.
If Jones cannot play Sunday, veteran linebacker Jason Worilds will take over the starting role opposite LaMarr Woodley and will be counted on to continue his solid play. In turn, outside linebacker Chris Carter, who was inactive against the Jets will likely be active and take on the primary back-up rolr for the defense on the outside.
- Be sure to "like" Steelers 101 on Facebook and to follow Steelers 101 on Twitter
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Wide Receiver Markus Wheaton Undergoes Surgery, Status in Doubt for Week 6
- Jarvis Jones Misses Practice Due to Undisclosed Head Injury
- Pittsburgh Steelers OLB Jarvis Jones Hospitalized After Chest Injury
- Steelers Sign Three More Draft Picks Including First-Round Selection Jarvis Jones
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/12oj