With the kick-off between the Pittsburgh Steelers (0-2) and Chicago Bears (2-0) on Sunday Night Football inching closer, the inactive lists for both teams have been released. For the Steelers, there are not many surprises, as the team will again be starter. For the Bears, they were able to welcome back a starting cornerback this week.Cortez Allen (ankle) and running back Le’Veon Bell (foot) will headline the list, with Bell inching closer to a return in Week 4 against the Minnesota Vikings (London).
Joining them on the sideline this week will be cornerback nose tackle Hebron Fangupo, cornerback Isaiah Green, quarterback Landry Jones, guard Cody Wallace, and wide receiver Derek Moye. Of these players Moye may be the biggest surprise, as he has scored one –of-two Steelers offensive touchdowns in 2013. Of course, the big name absent from this list is tight end Heath Miller (knee), who will be making his frst game appearance since December 2012 when he tore his ACL and MCL on December 23.
The big news for the Bears is that cornerback Charles Tillman (knee) will be active. The ball-hawking cornerback was listed as questionable on the injury report after missing practice during the workweek. With Tillman active, the team lists defensive linemen David Bass and Zach Minter, offensive linemen James Brown and Jonathan Scott, running back Michael Ford, wide receiver Marquess Wilson and cornerback C.J. Wilson as their Week 3 inactives.
- Be sure to "like" Steelers 101 on Facebook and to follow Steelers 101 on Twitter
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Pittsburgh Steelers List Cornerback Cortez Allen Out; Tight End Heath Miller Probable for Their Week 3 Tilt Against the Chicago Bears
- Pittsburgh Steelers Inactive List for Their Week 2 Tilt Against the Cincinnati Bengals
- Pittsburgh Steelers Inactive List for Their Week 1 Tilt Against the Tennessee Titans
- Pittsburgh Steelers Vs Chicago Bears to Close Sunday Action
- Pittsburgh Steelers Vs Tennessee Titans to Kick-Off Week 1
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1189