As kickoff time approaches for the start of the 2013 campaign, the Pittsburgh Steelers are relatively healthy in comparison to some NFL franchises. With training camp and preseason over, fans now know who will go into battle as they take on the Tennessee Titans.Heath Miller (knee). Neither player was expected to play this week, and are not surprise entries onto the list.
Joining Bell and Miller on the sidelines this week will be cornerback Antwon Blake, quarterback Landry Jones, linebacker Vince Williams, offensive guard Cody Wallace, and defensive tackle Hebron Fangupo.
- Be sure to "like" Steelers 101 on Facebook and to follow Steelers 101 on Twitter
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Pittsburgh Steelers Vs Tennessee Titans to Kick-Off Week 1
- Pittsburgh Steelers Le’Veon Bell and Heath Miller Out for Week 1 Match up Against the Tennessee Titans
- Pittsburgh Steelers Look to Open 2013 Campaign with a Victory Against the Tennessee Titans
- Pittsburgh Steelers Open Training Camp; Place Four on the PUP List
- Jonathan Dwyer Headlines List of Cuts as the Pittsburgh Steelers Reduce Their Roster
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/10ef