As the Pittsburgh Steelers get ready to take on the San Diego Chargers, they will have quarterback Ben Roethlisberger (Shoulder) under center. More importantly, it also appears that they will have starting guard Willie Colon (Knee) back in the line up.inactive list for this important match-up against the underachieving Chargers, with some interesting twists. As expected, quarterback Byron Leftwich (Ribs), offensive tackle Mike Adams (Ankle), linebacker LaMarr Woodley (Ankle) and cornerback Ike Taylor (Ankle) are out due to injury.
Joining them as coaches decisions will be, John Malecki, running back Rashard Mendenhall, and defensive end Al Woods. The decision to make Malecki inactive points to Colon starting. Wide receiver Jerricho Cotchery, who has missed the past two games after being injured against the Baltimore Ravens, will return to give the Steelers a fifth active wide receiver with Plaxico Burress.
- Be sure to "like" Steelers 101 on Facebook and to follow Steelers 101 on Twitter
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
- Help with the Hurricane Sandy relief effort. Text REDCROSS to 90999 to donate $10 to go towards the Red Cross Disaster Relief.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Ben Roethlisberger Set to Start for Pittsburgh Steelers Against the San Diego Chargers
- Pittsburgh Steelers Look to Continue Their Winning Ways Against the San Diego Chargers
- Pittsburgh Steelers Expect Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger Back Sunday Against the San Diego Chargers
- Pittsburgh Steelers Make Rashard Mendenhall, Ben Roethlisberger Inactive Against the Baltimore Ravens
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/no5