This was a very Happy Thanksgiving for injured Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, as his wife Ashley, gave birth to the couples first son, Benjamin Roethlisberger Jr. at 10:06 p.m. Wednesday night.
The message continued, "We want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. It really means a lot to us. God is so good!” “We will have pictures to post this weekend. We hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving" — Ben, Ashley and Benjamin.
- Be sure to "like" Steelers 101 on Facebook and to follow Steelers 101 on Twitter
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
- Help with the Hurricane Sandy relief effort. Text REDCROSS to 90999 to donate $10 to go towards the Red Cross Disaster Relief.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Pittsburgh Steelers Rule Out Ben Roethlisberger; Byron Leftwich to Start
- Pittsburgh Steelers Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger Questionable with a Sprained Shoulder
- No Surprise, Pittsburgh Steelers Ben Roethlisberger, Troy Polamalu and Antonio Brown Headline Inactive List
- Pittsburgh Steelers Lose Ben Roethlisberger, but Defeat the Kansas City Chiefs in Overtime
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/n3a