The Philadelphia Eagles have been dealing with the injury bug all season and it all began during training camp. However, they are starting to get healthy again and will only be without two players on Sunday when they take on the Detroit Lions at home at Lincoln Financial Field.
Reserve linebacker Najee Goode was doubtful for this weeks game after he injured his hamstring when the Eagles played the Arizona Cardinals last week. Goode didn't practice at all this week either. The trend for hamstring injuries seems to be a few weeks of sitting on the sideline, but it's always a week-by-week injury.
Safety Earl Wolff will also be sitting out Sunday's game against the Lions with a hyperextended knee. The rookie safety suffered the injury during the Eagles' game against the Green Bay Packers. Wolff was originally told he would miss several weeks of action and it doesn't look like he will be back for at least another two weeks.
Other Eagles injuries:
- Tight End Zach Ertz — Shoulder
- Wide Receiver Jeff Maehl — Concussion
- Defensive Tackle Bennie Logan — Neck
- Defensive Lineman Damion Square — Back
All four players are expected to be on the sideline for Sunday's game and ready to play.
You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Philadelphia Eagles Injury Update: Earl Wolff Out, Jason Peters Questionable
- Injury Report: Philadelphia Eagles Secondary Hurting
- Injury Update: Michael Vick Out, Three Others Questionable for Sunday’s Game
- Injury Update: Philadelphia Eagles Expecting Two Defensive Starters to Return After Bye Week
- Philadelphia Eagles Injury Update: Michael Vick is Doubtful Again, No Surprise There
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/152w