After practice and qualifying runs were completed in the men's downhill run, Bode Miller looked like the guy to beat. But the 36-year olds quest to become the oldest Alpine gold medalist fell short as he finished in eighth place.
"This can be a tough one to swallow today, having skied so well in the training runs, and then come in and be way out of the medals," said Miller. "But I think I skied really well, honestly. I was super-aggressive. The conditions didn't favor me today, but I think, all things considered, I skied really well."
- Canada’s Charles Hamelin Wins Gold in Men’s 1500m Short Track
- Mark McMorris Wins Canada’s First Medal at Sochi Olympics
- Will Canada’s Women’s Olympic Hockey Team Win Their Fourth Staight Gold Medal at Sochi?
- Justine and Chloe Dufour-Lapointe Capture Gold, Silver in Women’s Moguls
- Trying to Avoid Injury, Shaun White Withdraws from Slopestyle
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/182p