No, she couldn't—but she does look like a natural in a Yankees uniform.
The Yanks shared the cartoon character's picture donning the pinstripes before Sunday's game versus the Chicago White Sox:
Somewhere, a 10-year-old girl is writing a strongly-worded letter to the Yankees, letting them know that Hello Kitty is the perfect mascot for such an old-fashioned team.
I don't think that letter gets a response.
Seeing your team play in the SuperBowl is priceless. Watching the SuperBowl live in the stands for $1 per week is beyond priceless. Find out how at TicketScore.com, the future of Championship Tickets.
- New York Yankees Present Paul Konerko with Gift Before Game Vs. Chicago White Sox
- Martin Prado, Stephen Drew First Look in New York Yankees Uniform
- New York Yankees: Chicago Cubs Sell Masahiro Tanaka Folding Chair
- New York Yankees: Watch Masahiro Tanaka’s Last Start Vs. Chicago Cubs
- New York Yankees: See Derek Jeter’s Gift from Chicago Cubs
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1ew3