Retired starting pitcher Andy Pettitte was nominated by his former teammate, Jorge Posada, and the 42-year-old didn't disappoint.
Pettitte's yelp when the water is being poured over his head is probably the highlight of the video.
Watch if for yourself:
- Be sure to like Yankees 101 on Facebook, follow Yankees 101 on Twitter& +1 Yankees 101 on Google+
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
- Subscribe to Sports Media 101 using Google Current
Seeing your team play in the SuperBowl is priceless. Watching the SuperBowl live in the stands for $1 per week is beyond priceless. Find out how at TicketScore.com, the future of Championship Tickets.
- New York Yankees’ Shawn Kelley Completes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (Video)
- WFAN’s Boomer & Carton Show Start Rumors on Friday of Andy Pettitte Un-Retiring; Returning for New York Yankees
- Retired Yankees’ Mariano Rivera, Andy Pettitte Throw Out Ceremonial 1st Pitch to Derek Jeter, Jorge Posada on Opening Day
- Andy Pettitte Will Stay Retired in 2014; Will Only Serve as Spring Training Guest Instructor for New York Yankees
- New York Yankees: CC Sabathia Takes Next Step in Rehab; Throws Off Mound for 1st Time Since Knee Injury
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1enn