A-Rod is suspended and won't play a game in 2014, so normally we wouldn't be talking about him being injured.
However, a very interesting follow on Twitter, @YankeeSource, shared a diagram of the injuries the Yankees pitchers have suffered and still remembered to include Rodriguez in it, despite being a position player:
The Anatomy of a Yankee Injury (2014 edition). Last year it was all offense, this year it's all about the pitching. pic.twitter.com/9NcEVAnhvl
— Yankeesource (@YankeeSource) August 1, 2014
With some of his antics on the field and off of it, I don't think anyone can argue with A-Rod's diagnosis here, confirmed or not.
Seeing your team play in the SuperBowl is priceless. Watching the SuperBowl live in the stands for $1 per week is beyond priceless. Find out how at TicketScore.com, the future of Championship Tickets.
Tags: Alex Rodriguez, Baseball, MLB, New York, New York Yankees
- Yankees Rumors: Alex Rodriguez Won’t Be Bought Out of Contract
- New York Yankees Struggling Offense Could Use Alex Rodriguez in Their Lineup Right Now
- New York Yankees: Alex Rodriguez Almost Retired Before Fighting MLB Suspension
- How Major League Baseball’s PED Suspension of Alex Rodriguez is Hypocritical
- New York Yankees’ Alex Rodriguez Being Sued for 380K by Former Attorney
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1e1e