Both actors took a selfie together while at the game with what appears to be their children, although the man known as Urkel wasn't looking nerdy like the character he played on television.
The Yankees Twitter feed proudly shared the photo:
While we all know who Urkel is, Melissa Joan Hart played some famous characters in her own right in the shows Clarissa Explains it All and Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
If you grew up in the 90's, these two certainly take you back to your younger days. Granted, they aren't as prominent as they once were, but both Joan Hart and White are legends in the history of television.
Seeing your team play in the SuperBowl is priceless. Watching the SuperBowl live in the stands for $1 per week is beyond priceless. Find out how at TicketScore.com, the future of Championship Tickets.
- Derek Jeter Appears in New Nike ‘RE2PECT’ Tribute Commercial Featuring Michael Jordan, Jay Z, Other Celebs
- Kansas City Royals Fans Wear Horse Head, Cat Singlets to New York Yankees Game
- New York Yankees Tribute to Don Zimmer Before Game Vs. Oakland A’s (Video)
- Derek Jeter Jokes About Harold Reynolds’ Age on Live MLB All-Star Game Interview
- Tickets for Derek Jeter’s Last Game at Yankee Stadium Selling for Crazy Money
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1dli