— Erik Boland (@eboland11) July 5, 2014
We appreciate this guy's dedication to Jeter since he's been watching The Captain since 1995, but clearly he needs a better way to word his sign. I mean, there are kids in the park for crying out loud.
Now, if you aren't concerned about the nature of his sign and appreciate it's comedic value with the play on words, it's awesome.
The real alarming thing would be if the fan did it by accident.
- Captain Comeback: New York Yankees SS Derek Jeter Shakes Off Spring Woes
- With Derek Jeter Set to Retire at Seasons End; Now is the Time to Sign Stephen Drew
- New York Yankees: Derek Jeter’s Turn 2 Foundation Giving Chance for Fans to Spend Day with Yankees Captain
- New York Yankees: Derek Jeter Takes BP from Left Side of Plate
- Houston Astros Selling Derek Jeter, New York Yankees Gear at Minute Maid Park
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1cu7