One of the ways to remember Gehrig is to recite his infamous speech made in 1939 through the mouths of 30 current first baseman in the league, with Derek Jeter of the New York Yankees to finish it off.
The video is courtesy of MLB.com:
- MLB to Honor Yankees Legend Lou Gehrig on July 4; ‘Luckiest Man Alive’ Speech
- Derek Jeter Receives Standing Ovation from Oakland A’s Fans on Sunday (Video)
- New York Yankees SS Derek Jeter is Scared of Lightning (Video)
- Masahiro Tanaka Tells Fans to Vote Derek Jeter for 2014 MLB All-Star Game (Video)
- Oakland A’s Video Tribute to Derek Jeter Won’t Include Infamous Flip Play
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1co5