Jacoby Ellsbury can certainly handle a bat and play great defense, but who knew the New York Yankees outfielder could juggle as well?
Don't believe me? Just check out this video of Ellsbury in action and he looks pretty good at it, via the Yankees Instagram page:
Ellsbury still has six years left on his contract after 2014 and is only 30, however he may have another career path once his playing days are over.
Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey should take notice of both the circus catches he sometimes makes in the field, as well as his juggling abilities.
- Watch Jacoby Ellsbury Hit a Triple in First At-Bat at Fenway Park
- Jacoby Ellsbury Makes First Trip to Fenway Park as a New York Yankee
- Injured New York Yankees CF Jacoby Ellsbury Hopes to Be Ready for Opening Day
- New York Yankees: Mark Teixeira Interviews Jacoby Ellsbury on ‘Foul Territory’
- Jacoby Ellsbury Feels Healthy, Ready to Make Impact for New York Yankees in 2014
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1c81