We all know Derek Jeter is a right-handed hitter and he has been his entire career. On Saturday, it seems the Captain was having a little fun and decided to take batting practice from the left side of the plate.
The photo is courtesy of the Yankees' Instagram page:
What horrible hand placement on the bat. Looks like Jeter is going to need more practice before he can become a switch-hitter.
The more the season has gone on, the more we see a softer side of Jeter, who is normally a deathly serious person when it comes to his job. He might as well enjoy it while he can because the time if flying in the 2014 season and he may only have five months left in the league.
- New York Yankees C Brian McCann Takes Derek Jeter Approach in Response to Russell Martin’s Contract Criticism
- New York Yankees: Watch Derek Jeter Check Out Robinson Cano’s Beard
- New York Yankees: Derek Jeter Trolls Cardinals’ Jon Jay with Delayed Tag
- Derek Jeter: New York Yankees SS Receives Farewell Gift from New York Mets
- New York Yankees Derek Jeter Leads American League Shortstops in All-Star Voting
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1bjb