It's throwback Thursday in the internet world and what better way to celebrate than taking a look at an old picture of New York Yankees shortstop, Derek Jeter, from the 1998 Major League Baseball All-Star Game, which was his first.
The photo is courtesy of the Yankees' Instagram:
Awwwww! Look at that babyfaced Jeter!
Now 39 (40 in June), Jeter was 24 when that photo was taken and while you can tell the difference between Jeter now and then, it's abundantly clear that the Yankees Captain has barely aged at all. If only we could all age that gracefully.
Jeter is set to appear in his 14th and final All-Star appearance in 2014 as he's currently third among all players in voting.
- New York Yankees Derek Jeter Leads American League Shortstops in All-Star Voting
- New York Yankees SS Derek Jeter Eying Final All-Star Appearance as Voting Begins Tonight at Yankee Stadium
- Los Angeles Angels Present New York Yankees’ Derek Jeter with Giant Paddleboard as Farewell Gift Before Game
- Peyton Manning in Attendance for Yankees-Rays Game on Sunday to See Derek Jeter; Talks Retirement Advice
- 2014 MLB All-Star Game: List of Yankees Among Top Vote-Getters
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1bgp