After splitting their doubleheader yesterday, the New York Mets have won two of the first three games of their four game series with the Miami Marlins. The teams will meet this afternoon at 1:10 pm for their final time in 2013. Dillon Gee (11-10, 3.61 ERA) will take the mound as he looks to pick up his team leading 12th win for the Mets. The Marlins will send New York native Tom Koehler (3-10, 4.80 ERA) to the bump to counter him.
New York Mets Lineup:
- LF Eric Young Jr
- RF Juan Lagares
- 2B Daniel Murphy
- 1B Lucas Duda
- 3B Wilmer Flores
- CF Matt den Dekker
- C Travis d'Arnaud
- SS Ruben Tejada
- SP Dillon Gee
- The Marlins enter today's game with an 11-7 record against the Mets this season.
- Koehler is from New Rochelle, New York
- Aside from Young, the entire Mets' lineup is home grown.
- The Mets officially clinched a fifth consecutive losing season with their loss in the opener of the doubleheader yesterday.
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Mets 101 Game Preview: Miami Marlins at New York Mets
- Mets 101 Game Preview: New York Mets at Miami Marlins
- Mets 101 Game Preview: Miami Marlins at New York Mets (Game 2)
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/10sk