With Dexter McDougle tearing his ACL this past week and now being forced to miss the entire 2014 season and Dimitri Patterson dealing with an ankle and calf injury, the last thing the Jets needed was another injury to their depleted secondary.
That is though, what happened with second year corner Dee Milliner, who injured his ankle during practice on Sunday and now as Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News reported on Monday, Milliner is expected to miss a few weeks with a high ankle sprain.
"The Jets’ suspect secondary suffered two blows Sunday, raising even more questions about the weak link of Rex Ryan’s defense. Dee Milliner is expected to miss a few weeks with a high ankle sprain, according to a source, and rookie Dex McDougle tore his ACL, bad news for a team that already looked vulnerable in the secondary."
Seeing your team play in the SuperBowl is priceless. Watching the SuperBowl live in the stands for $1 per week is beyond priceless. Find out how at TicketScore.com, the future of Championship Tickets.
- Pair of New York Jets CBs Injured in Practice
- Is New York Jets General Manager John Idzik Regretting not Signing a Big Name Cornerback?
- New York Jets Reach Out to Former Eagles, Falcons CB Asante Samuel for Defensive Back Help
- New York Jets Five Biggest Questions Heading into 2014
- New York Jets: Sign Jacoby Ford and Dimitri Patterson
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1een