As they entered their fourth day of training camp, the New York Giants officially announced their very first "unofficial" depth chart for 2014. Yes, you read that right — they officially announced their "unofficial" depth chart.
The training camp depth chart is nothing new for the Giants (or any NFL team for that matter), but offers very little insight into what's actually happening on the field or what may happening in the future. Most players are cycled in and out throughout practice, being given reps with first-, second- and third-teams, so take what you see here with a grain of salt.
All of that being said, it is fun for speculations purpose. So… Enjoy!
- Quarterback: Eli Manning, Ryan Nassib, Curtis Painter
- Running Back: Rashad Jennings, David Wilson, Peyton Hillis/Kendall Gaskins, Andre Williams/Michael Cox
- Fullback: Henry Hynoski, John Conner
- Wide Receiver 1: Rueben Randle, Odell Beckham Jr., Mario Manningham/Marcus Harris, Trindon Holliday/Travis Harvey
- Wide Receiver 2: Victor Cruz, Jerrel Jernigan, Preston Parker, Corey Washington
- Tight End: Larry Donnell, Daniel Fells, Xavier Grimble, Adrien Robinson/Kellen Davis
- Left Tackle: Will Beatty, Charles Brown, James Brewer
- Left Guard: Geoff Schwartz, Dallas Reynolds, Jamaal Johnson-Webb
- Center: J.D. Walton, Weston Richburg, Eric Herman
- Right Guard: Brandon Mosley, John jerry, John Sullen
- Right Tackle: Justin Pugh, Troy Kropog, DeMarcus Love
- Left Defensive End: Mathias Kiwanuka, Robert Ayers Jr., Kerry Wynn, Jordan Stanton
- Left Defensive Tackle: Cullen Jenkins, Johnathan Hankins, Jay Bromley
- Right Defensive Tackle: Mike Patterson, Markus Kuhn, Kelcy Quarles, Everett Dawkins
- Right Defensive End: Jason Pierre-Paul, Damontre Moore, Kendrick Adams, Emmanuel Dieke
- Strongside Linebacker: Devon Kennard, Dan Fox, Spencer Adkins
- Middle Linebacker: Jameel McClain, Mark Herzlich, Terrell Manning, Jon Beason (injured)
- Weakside Linebacker: Jacquian Williams, Spencer Paysinger, Justin Anderson
- Left Cornerback: Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, Trumaine McBride, Zack Bowman, Travis Howard
- Right Cornerback: Prince Amukamara, Walter Thurmond III, Jayron Hosley, Charles James/Bennett Jackson
- Free Safety: Stevie Brown, Quintin Demps, Thomas Gordon, Kyle Sebetic
- Strong Safety: Antrel Rolle, Cooper Taylor, Nat Berhe, C.J. Barnett
- Kicker: Josh Brown, Brandon McManus
- Punter: Steve Weatherford
- Kick Returner: Quintin Demps, Trindon Holliday, David Wilson, Preston Parker/Jerrel Jernigan
- Punt Returner: Trindon Holliday, Rueben Randle, Jerrel Jernigan, Preston Parker/David Wilson
- Be sure to like Giants 101 on Facebook, follow Giants 101 on Twitter & +1Giants 101 on Google+
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
- Subscribe to Sports Media 101 using Google Currents
Seeing your team play in the SuperBowl is priceless. Watching the SuperBowl live in the stands for $1 per week is beyond priceless. Find out how at TicketScore.com, the future of Championship Tickets.
Tags: Andre Williams, Antrel Rolle, Brandon Mosley, Dan Fox, David Wilson, Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, Eli Manning, Football, Jason Pierre-Paul, New York, New York Giants, NFL, Ryan Nassib, Stevie Brown, Victor Cruz
No related posts.