Happy Tuesday, New York Giants fans! The clock continues to tick as we enter July and are that much closer to the start of training camp. In the mean time, we present you with the following headlines to enjoy over your morning coffee.
After you stopped your ears from bleeding you probably heard an awful lot of panic and overreaction.
It was a bad season, but the way the callers talked about it, you'd think it was an abject disaster of world-shattering proportions. There might have been zombies or at least rage-virus monkeys.
In reality, it wasn't that bad, though despite lacking any low or high-budget movie apocalyptic quality, it was pretty ugly.
Q: You guys have a new quarterbacks coach in Danny Langsdorf. How has that change gone so far and how has he been helping you guys expedite learning the new language.
A: It’s just constant repetition, just making sure you go cover the words and making the transition from last year to this year’s offense. There is really nothing special being done as far as the memorization. It’s more about recognition. Truthfully, that’s what anyone faces in any new system. One coordinator might run the exact same route but use a different word for it. There’s a lot of transition that has to go on and that’s where we are right now.
James is the type of player Giants fans root for. Undrafted out of Charleston Southern in 2013, James worked his way onto the 53-man roster in the middle of last season after paying his dues on the practice squad. He again will have proven veterans ahead of him in the secondary this year, but the team knows it has insurance on the depth chart. James has been a sponge since he joined the Giants and carries a confidence that allows him to make plays, some of which landed on our highlights from OTAs and minicamp.
- Be sure to like Giants 101 on Facebook, follow Giants 101 on Twitter & +1Giants 101 on Google+
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
- Subscribe to Sports Media 101 using Google Currents
- New York Giants Tuesday Morning Storylines: Osi Umenyiora not Looking to Return to Big Blue
- New York Giants Tuesday Morning Storylines: Big Post-June 1st Spend Unlikely for Big Blue
- New York Giants Tuesday Morning Storylines: Big Blue in Great Draft Position After Strong Free Agency
- New York Giants Tuesday Morning Storylines: Big Blue Hopes Ryan Nassib Moves up Depth Chart
- New York Giants Wednesday Morning Storylines: How Big Blue Snubbed Gang Green for DRC
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1clq