In their recently released numbers for 2014, Manning came in tied for No. 66 overall with New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees and professional boxer Canelo Alvarez, earning a cool $41 million this year alone.
Manning's breakdown shows him earning $21 million in pay, $13.5 million in salary/winnings and an additional $7.5 million in endorsements (Toyota, Dunkin Donuts, DirecTV, etc.).
World famous boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. topped the list with $210 million in projected earnings for 2014 (amazing when you consider he has $0 in endorsements), with soccer player Luis Suarez rounding out the Top 100 with projected earnings of $34.6 million.
Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo did not crack the Top 100.
- Be sure to like Giants 101 on Facebook, follow Giants 101 on Twitter & +1Giants 101 on Google+
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
- Subscribe to Sports Media 101 using Google Currents
- New York Giants QB Eli Manning is NFL’s 14th Highest Paid Player in 2014
- Forbes Lists New York Giants as One of Top 10 Most Valuable Sports Franchises in the World
- National Football Post Lists New York Giants WR Odell Beckham Jr. as Rookie “Ready to Bust Loose”
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1c1i