May 4th, 2014 at 11:00 AM
By Giants 101

Dunkin’ Donuts, America’s all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, today launched FinDD Eli, an interactive on-the-cup instant win game available in the New York Metro Area*. The peel-and-reveal game will be featured on specially marked medium and large iced beverage cups at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants in the Metro New York area, while supplies last. Iced beverages include Iced Coffee, Iced Lattes, Iced Tea and Coolatta® frozen drinks.  As part of the promotion, one Metro New York area resident will get the chance of a lifetime to appear alongside Eli Manning in an upcoming Dunkin’ Donuts commercial.

Running through May 31st, Dunkin’ Donuts guests who purchase medium or large iced beverages can peel-and-reveal the FinDD Eli game piece on their cups for the chance to win amazing prizes, including Dunkin’ Donuts products, theme park tickets and more. In addition, using a unique code from inside their game piece, guests will also have the opportunity to find Eli Manning at a virtual Dunkin' Donuts online at www.FinDDEliPromo.com. Thirty-one winners who “find Eli” will participate in a June event where they will meet Eli Manning. One lucky person at the event will win the chance to appear in a Dunkin’ Donuts commercial also starring Eli Manning.

“Eli Manning is a New York icon and has been an MVP partner with Dunkin’ Donuts. Football has really become a year-round sport, so it’s an exciting opportunity to bring Eli into the restaurant during the off season through our great partnership with the New York Giants,” said Cathy Chavenet, Senior Field Marketing Manager for Dunkin’ Donuts in Metro New York. “As the temperatures get warmer, our guests can enjoy delicious iced beverages and win great prizes via the FinDD Elipromotion.”

The FinDD Eli Promotion is open to legal residents of participating counties in NY, NJ and CT, who are ages 18+. The promotion ends on 5/31/14, or when game pieces run out, whichever occurs first. No purchase necessary, Void where prohibited. For complete Official Rules detailing the on-the-cup instant win, online, and grand prize sweepstakes information, including how to obtain game pieces/codes without making a purchase, prize/discount descriptions, odds, and further conditions/restrictions, visit www.FinDDEliPromo.com or visit a participating Dunkin’ Donuts location.

Dunkin Donuts is the official coffee of the New York Giants. Dunkin' Donuts is a market leader in the Iced Coffee category, delivering refreshing Iced Coffee to guests every day, with a consistently smooth, delicious taste. Available in favorite flavors such as Original Blend, French Vanilla and Hazelnut, Dunkin’ Donuts offers guests America’s Favorite Iced Coffee all day to make it easy to keep running. According to The NPD Group / CREST®, Dunkin’ Donuts serves the most hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee and iced coffee in America. The brand also sells more than 1.8 billion cups of coffee worldwide every year. Dunkin’ Donuts uses 100% Arabica coffee beans, and the company’s coffee specifications are recognized by the industry as a superior grade of coffee.

*Participating shops include those in the following counties:

New York: Bronx, Dutchess, Kings, Nassau, New York, Orange, Putnam, Queens, Richmond, Rockland, Suffolk, Sullivan, Ulster, Westchester

New Jersey: Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Hunterdon, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex, Union, and Warren

Connecticut: Fairfield

Tags: Eli Manning, Football, New Jersey, New York, New York Giants, NFL

12 Responses to “Dunkin’ Donuts Offering Guests Chance to Appear in Upcoming Eli Manning Commercial”

1.  kujo says:

rlhjr,

Yeah, I can’t run the mock off this year. School and pregnant wife are soaking most of my time these days. I believe KingAndrewXVII was trying to put something together, though.

And I agree with your organizational critique of the OL situation. There was nothing wrong with the approach in the late 90s/early 2000s; however, things change, and smart organizations can decipher a fad from a paradigm shift. The New York Giants are a stalwart in the NFL, with a legacy that speaks for itself. But this is a crucial, defining moment right here. Their approach has failed, as it relates to the OL and the LBs (not to mention the TEs). Will they learn from this mistake, and make the appropriate adjustments? I believe they will. But it’s hard to see the rumors of our heightened interest in Aaron Donald as anything other than a harbinger of the opposite.

And I’m telling you–it’s gonna be 2010 again up in this b*tch if we draft a 6’0, 285 lb defensive tackle with the twelfth pick in this draft.

Well, I’ve made my views of this draft pretty obvious for quite some time. They are not dissimilar to kujo’s well-expressed view of a few hours ago. I absolutely do not want to hear about Donald. Anyone who thinks that he could bring nearly as much value to this team as an outstanding offensive lineman is flat-out nuts. I can live with a wide receiver if a really good one drops to #12. I’d understand that. I can rationalize Ebron (while harboring doubts about using #12 on him because there are still some damned good tight end candidates who can be had in the next two rounds).

But face it: Donald has issues. Can he put on enough weight? If he does can he retain his quickness? Can the Giants get two more years of good play out of Mike Patterson, making the acquisition of a young defensive tackle to eventually play one of the top spots on the depth chart along with Hankins a lower priority and certainly not worth a first pick short of discovering the next Warren Sapp?

Ebron has very few issues IF the Giants are willing to just say this kid’s job is to catch passes and do a decent job of blocking at the edge but will not be expected to take on defensive ends and strong linebackers individually and win those battles. If they still want the latter skills then Ebron cannot be the pick unless they’re willing to accept BIG issues in order to get big talent.

I continue to like Martin, who is an extremely “clean” pick. Talent, versatility, good tape, good Combine, consistently good play against top competition, no known off-field issues, etc. If Lewan is there it would be tough to pass on him but they’d have had to do an incredible job of due diligence before pulling the trigger on him. It’s one thing to sign Will Hill off the list of UDFAs. It’s another to take a chance like this with your first high pick in the draft in years.

If they went for HaHa or Evans, Beckum, Jr., Lee, Dennard or Gilbert I could easily understand it, but it just seems to me that Martin makes too much sense to not be the pick (IF he is still there).

•  kujo says:

Agreed entirely, 100%, with the above.

•  kujo says:

I’d love Evans, but I don’t think he’s gonna be there. And since there’s no way Sammy Watkins drops that far, I don’t think WR is really in play at 12.

I think Ebron is going to be very good, but I can’t imagine Jerry Reese selecting a TE in the 1st round.

With the news on Hill, HaHa could be in play–and Demo, Raia and Benton have decided that I will need to get a pink jersey with the last name “Dix” on the back of it.

I don’t think Dennard or Gilbert are realistic at this point, but both of them look like excellent prospects, and you really can’t have too many excellent corners.

3.  PittsburghJim says:

kujo-
    Good to see/hear your passion again….

I’ve been in between jobs so have had WAY TOO much time to post.

That said, I’ve been vociferous in my desire to get a quality tackle next Thursday.

I say trade up & get Matthews unless he goes #2 to St Louieeee.

Think back to late 80s when we were competing for rings with Parcells. George Young INSISTED on WRoberts, EMoore, then Jumbo, BWilliams, etc.

It was SO unglamorous but SO needed to keep the completely immobile PSimms upright. Simms made Eli look like Carl Lewis.

So…gotta spend 2 of 4 1st picks on the OLine.

•  kujo says:

Sorry to hear that, man. I’ve been reading on and off.

•  kujo says:

No way we move up for Matthews or anyone else, though. We’ll sit at 12 and take whoever the best prospect is.

•  skinnydoogan says:

Kujo going back to the last post I mentioned Jenkins not because I don’t think he is a good player, but I don’t think we need a tackle similar to him. Donald is a smaller player who relies on speed to rush the QB not plug holes.

With the invasions of privacy that are endemic on Facebook (and which they are only now revealing, and only in part), why the hell are so many of our best posters there instead of here? C’mon guys, come back and keep this site strong. Dan won’t have to hand anything over to the NSA from Giants 101 right here, but Facebook posting means EVERYONE can know everything about you. Trust me. Your generation will live to regret that.

5.  William says:

Any chance that QB starved teams like Jax, Oak, Clev and especially Minnesota might want to get Nassib and a 3rd rounder and move just a few slots to 12??
    If you were a fan of the team not a bad deal, future QB, an extra pick in a deep draft and a stud pick regardless at 12.
    I still think even if Nassib doesn’t go in a first round trade he’s in play at some point in this draft.
    My other thought is that its laughable that no QB’s will go in the top 11. My bet is 2 for sure (Bortles, Manzeil) and maybe a third. Getting a franchise QB is the holy grail in this “cap” league and the way the game is played. If your the above QB starved teams you just can’t cross your fingers and hope the key for success will be there in round 2.
    All of which tells me that we will see several unforeseen guys available at 12 way above Aaron Donald.

6.  Begiant says:

What is the consensus on Martin? Mayock is raving about him, but others think his footwork isn’t good enough for tackle.