New York Giants running back David Wilson is no stranger to posting bizarre things on Instagram. Like most who use the social media service, Wilson seems to find comedic value in posting over-the-top videos and pictures that get people talking and speculating. Recently, he even posted a post-surgery photo of himself mooning New York City traffic. Prior to that, he posted a series of videos wearing a costume rabbit's head to multiple ends.
Although strange, all the videos were harmless in nature. However, one that seems to have raised most eyebrows was posted in early February and shows Wilson deliberately lighting his hand on fire with the caption "cuz I'm on fire."
Being that we are completely out of touch with the Hip Hop culture, we have no idea if the finger fire is relevant to the song in which he is listening to. But, for a multi-million dollar athlete who is coming off of serious neck surgery, it seems a bit odd that he would set his hand on fire and then post it for the world to see. You have to imagine head coach Tom Coughlin is not overly thrilled with that.
Then again, for all of our male readers, setting ones hand on fire is nothing we haven't all done at some point or another.
If nothing else, at least Wilson's Instagram account keeps you guessing and entertained. There's never any telling what he's going to do next.
- Be sure to like Giants 101 on Facebook, follow Giants 101 on Twitter & +1Giants 101 on Google+
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
- Subscribe to Sports Media 101 using Google Currents
Just because the Super Bowl left NY/NJ it doesn't mean the NFL action is over. Come see the Gridiron Glory: The Best of the Pro Football Hall of Fame at Liberty Science Center see jerseys worn by legends, make the tough call under the hood, try on equipment and get immersed into football like never before.David Wilson, Football, New York, New York Giants, NFL, Tom Coughlin
- New York Giants’ David Wilson Recovering Well from Neck Surgery; Expected Back in 2014
- New York Giants’ David Wilson Will Have Fusion of Vertebrae to Repair Herniated Disc in Neck
- Tiki Barber Works with New York Giants RB David Wilson in Effort to Cure Fumbling Issues
- David Wilson Still Represents Best Running Back Option for New York Giants
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/18bg