“When we played Peyton in the preseason, I found a new appreciation for the way he makes adjustments at the line of scrimmage; he controls the protections, and if he sees the blitz coming he slides it. The thing that sets him apart is that he’ll change it to a run play if you don’t have enough players in the box, and they’ll get five or six yards because you’re not ready for it. Nobody else has both the authority to do that within their offense and the understanding to know when it’s appropriate.”
"I do throw ducks. I've thrown a lot of yards and touchdown ducks, so I'm actually quite proud of it."
"I'm about that action, boss."
Seattle Seahawks – Christine Michael, Bryan Walters, Michael Bowie, Caylin Hauptmann, Kellen Davis, Benson Mayowa and Jordan Hill.
Denver Broncos – Ronnie Hillman, Quentin Jammer, Zac Dysert, Vinston Painter, Chris Kuper, Joel Dreessen and Sione Fua.
- Be sure to like Giants 101 on Facebook, follow Giants 101 on Twitter & +1Giants 101 on Google+
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
- Subscribe to Sports Media 101 using Google Currents
Just because the Super Bowl left NY/NJ it doesn't mean the NFL action is over. Come see the Gridiron Glory: The Best of the Pro Football Hall of Fame at Liberty Science Center see jerseys worn by legends, make the tough call under the hood, try on equipment and get immersed into football like never before.Football, New York, New York Giants, NFL
- Seattle Seahawks @ New York Giants: Giants Gameday
- Eli Manning Ready to Make Older Brother Peyton Feel Right at Home Leading up to Super Bowl XLVIII
- Experience Super Bowl XLVIII Like a VIP with PrimeSport #SuperBowlVIP
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/17nj