Kate Upton is no stranger to Victor Cruz, the New York Giants or MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. In fact, as she continues her ascension into a realm of eternal fame, the young supermodel continues to cross paths with Big Blue, their players and their fans. Most recently, while doing a photo shoot with Vogue Magazine, she was spotted "spiking" her purse and breaking out a Victor Cruz salsa in the frigid endzone at MetLife Stadium.
In addition to her touchdown dance, Upton also posed for photos with several players from both the New York Giants and New York Jets. One of those snapshots, which features cornerback Prince Amukamara and punter Steve Weatherford, has already made the cut and will appear in the February issue of Vogue.
Once upon a time, it was revealed that Upton was a fan of the Jets, but her heart was then swayed by Victor Cruz, whom she asked to be her Valentine in 2012. However, with a child and a long-time girlfriend, Cruz gracefully turned the then 19-year-old down.
- Be sure to like Giants 101 on Facebook, follow Giants 101 on Twitter & +1Giants 101 on Google+
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
- Subscribe to Sports Media 101 using Google Currents
- Dexter McCluster Mocks Victor Cruz Salsa Dance on 89-Yard Punt Return Touchdown: Video
- Even Kate Upton, a New York Jets Fan, is Taking Aim at 0-5 New York Giants
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/17fl